He Exploited My Breasts Officially

 I was just leaving the house when the phone rang. That was my mom on the phone. He called me to say he was uncomfortable. Thinking that I had to go to my mother, I immediately called my boss and managed to get permission from him, albeit with difficulty. Since I was going to work after stopping by my mom, I did my makeup and put on my white body and my white mini skirt, which was almost a mix up from my knees. I got ready by wearing my white fishnet garter, which I like to wear the most, and my skintight white lace panties. I called the taxi stand by phone and ordered a taxi. After a while, when the taxi arrived, I put on my high-heeled shoes and went downstairs, taking my bags that I was going to take with me. I was going to go to  from irlandia , where we live. I was thinking that I could go to Eminönü and take the Kadıköy ferry from there. 

 Actually, I wasn't feeling sexual at all that day, but when I got downstairs, the taxi driver's eyes, which were like eating me, also impressed me. It came to my mind to do a hinzirlik. I decided to provoke the taxi driver and immediately took action. With a courtesy that we don't see much in taxis, the taxi driver got out of the car and opened the back door for me. The man was about 35-40 years old. When I lean forward to put my bags before getting in myself, the driver will have seen my tiny lace panties that wrap around my hips, so when I got into the car, I saw that his dick was completely sewn when he closed the door behind me.

  The guy's dick stood up for me. This, too, I liked it. I sat in the middle of the back seat of the taxi with my legs spread, but my knees closed, and settled down. Your man's eyes were wandering over my legs as he got into the car, and his dick was still up. When he settled on the sofa, he adjusted the mirror and turned around, saying in an eastern accent, “Where are we going, sister?” then he looked at my whole body with his eyes. We are going to Eminönü,” I said, opening my knees to give him a nice eye pleasure, I gave him the opportunity. By the way, I have to say that it was impossible not to see my yellow hairs under my panties when I looked carefully. 

 Dec. My actions were making the guy really horny. When you turned in front of him and started driving, he was taking advantage of the traffic fuck, talking to me and looking at my body. He said to me, “Shall I put music on, sister?” then there was a meaningful expression on his face. When I replied in the form of "sure“, he said, "Do you listen to folk songs?" said. ”It doesn't matter to me," I said. He put a tape on it and we started listening to it. I think he was retaliating against me, too, by making me listen to a folk song with the words “Tits raised” in it. “How do you like it?“ when he said, ”Not bad," I responded in kind. When I said, ”Why is it bad, he's telling the truth," he was looking at me, giving me a leg-searching look with his eyes. Dec. The traffic was fucked thoroughly on the side of . So I decided to get off there and get on the tram. 


 The taxi driver said, "I'm more confident. Why are you even getting off?” although he did his best to prevent me from getting off, I got off at the Findik zade bridge. As I was getting off, he got out of the car again in the same way and opened the door for me. Of course, not for politeness, but to be able to see me one last time. In fact, the man's behavior also turned me on a lot. I could have taken a taxi as far as , but the fire of love in me landed me there and directed me to the tram, which I knew was always crowded. I got on the tram at the Findik zade stop. And I held on, moving to a suitable edge. The eyes of all the men were on me. Of course, the women I could attract were also interested in ... The tram was not disgusting, but as far as I heard from my friends, it was filling up thoroughly in Aksaray. When we arrived at the Aksaray stop, the tram was really sickly. I was standing on the sidelines again when a middle-aged man came up behind me asking for permission. Then he said, "We can put your bags here if you want. You'll be more comfortable, ma'am,” he said. I gave him my bags to put aside and thanked him. 

 I was stuck among men. There was no place left for Kimil. Actually, that's what I wanted, too. It gave me great pleasure to be close to the men around me, to rub up against Juniors. My breasts were touching the back of the man in front of me, and my hips were touching the man's dick behind me. All of a sudden, a hand that I couldn't see started stroking my legs. I felt my femininity burning with desire. I've never made a sound because I like it so much. The man behind me, encouraged by my silence, pulled me towards him thoroughly, rested his manhood on my hips and started rubbing. I could feel his hardness with comfort. 

 He grabbed me by the waist, pressing me from behind with his masculinity. As his manhood pressed down on me, I couldn't stand still, so I pressed my hips back. By the way, the man in front of me will have understood the situation from my state, so he said, “We can change places if you want, ma'am.” Dec. When he told her, “No, I'm comfortable here,” she turned in front of him. I think a few other people had seen what happened, but they didn't sound like me either. I think they liked that too. Finally, the man behind me ejaculated shakily and leaned towards my ear and said, “Do you like it?” he asked. I approved him with my head. 

 He began to take care of my buttocks, telling me, ”Now let yourself relax." He was stroking my thighs with both hands. Suddenly, he pulled my mini skirt, which was already short, a little more and pulled my lacy panties to the side, inserting his finger into my femininity. I was completely passed out. I was barely holding myself back from throwing dew. I could feel his warmth in my panties. All of a sudden, the guy took his hand out of my femininity and stuck it in my back door. My back door, which is already familiar, took the guy's finger all the way. 

 The man made me cum again by making me come and go for a while with his finger behind me. When we came to the last stop, he patted me for a while after correcting me with his own hand. We finally got off the tram, albeit with difficulty. “I want to be closer with you. Can you give me an address?” he asked. I told him that it was not possible, but that I could call him if he gave me his phone number. He gave me the number of his mobile phone. I think he's been waiting impatiently for my call.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Married Bitch I Busted Her Ass While My Neighbor's Husband Was Not There

We fucked with Aunt's daughter in the country house

My Incest Sex Story