Ass Fucking My Sister

 I Tolga want to tell you how I fucked my sister. I became my sister, I'm a possible patient.I was always thinking about him and shooting 31.I am 18 my sister is 20 years old her name is AysunAysun my sister has a great ass. While in the bathroom, I observed her through the bathroom hole several times and saw her wonderful pussy and ass.It was a Sunday and there was no one at home. My sister's ass came to my mind now, no matter what, I definitely decided to fuck my desirable sister, even if it was forced. She was combing her hair in front of the mirror..I went up to him and hugged him from behind.He thought I was making jokes and said it's not the time to joke, let alone what are you doing.I want to fuck you I said. No way, how could it be. he said something like that. I was thoroughly horny.My dick was both big and long. Don't worry, I said I won't touch your girl, I'll just rub my dick up your ass and satisfy myself, I can't take it anymore. 

I pulled down my sister's pants.He resisted slightly, but it was obvious that he wanted it too.. I domaled my sister Arzu and got behind her. I started licking her beautiful asshole on the one hand and arousing her cunt with my hand and tongue..The asshole was starting to open and close. I put baby shampoo on my dick and my sister Arzu's ass..My sister's asshole was also tight..He was telling me on the one hand, don't do it, please..I put my dick in my sister's asshole. I was fucking driving Decently once in a while.. My dick was having trouble getting into her asshole..I had just stuck it on the end, and my sister started screaming.I can't stand it, he says it hurts a lot, he was trying to get out, it was provoking me more, my sister, who was in a twisted state, tightly around his waist tutmuştum.

  I had no intention of quitting at all.Tolga says don't do it, on the one hand, he was crying because he couldn't stand it. I was loaded up in an instant. She started screaming more and fainted..I kept fucking while she was unconscious and I came..He couldn't stand it, he fainted from the pain and excitement.His asshole was torn and blood was oozing out along with semen..I sobered up, helped him ettim.ve i put him to bed..I'm sorry..you're amazing, I said I couldn't stand you...I didn't touch your pussy like I promised you..There is no any problem. don't worry, I said..I've got used to it now, I keep fucking desire out of my sister's ass whenever I get the chance..I've never seen anything sweeter than her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Married Bitch I Busted Her Ass While My Neighbor's Husband Was Not There

We fucked with Aunt's daughter in the country house

My Incest Sex Story