I Made Myself Happy By Seducing My Married Boss

 Hello, I am a 27-year-old woman who works in accounting at an engineering company and I have been working at the same company for about a year. There are five of us working in the same office. We have a boss and he's a really very charismatic guy. He is also about 10-12 years older than me, but he is someone who looks much younger, takes care of himself, does sports and has truly developed himself, so in short, I admire him. He was constantly wearing a ring on his finger, showing himself outwardly as a married man with a happy family structure with children and loving his wife. But my admiration for him has grown so much that I can no longer think about anything else but him. I was constantly going to his room, reminding him of myself with a thousand and one excuses. now I was going to work wearing low-cut clothes so that he would notice me thoroughly, because I had this guy in mind in my mind.


Now my admiration had turned into love, and I was thinking about one thing, and that was that he was fucking me. But the guy was definitely acting like I was sexless, so he was treating me the same way he was treating everyone in the office, and it was bothering me a lot. In any case, I began to prefer clothes thoroughly low-cut, and I was looking at myself especially a lot, I went to her room again, and now I had made up my mind that I was going to make my intentions clear. I asked him if we should have a drink after work, he said no, do you have a problem, yes, there is something bothering me at work, I said I wanted to talk to him and I made him agree.


After everyone left after work, we stayed in the office and he said let's talk here if you want, so I said yes. I couldn't even come up with something to make up at that moment because I didn't know what to say. One of the customers bothered me, I told him, but it was obvious that there were reasons that would not fill the fig kernel, so I was making up excuses to stay alone with the guy. Of course, being a very intelligent man, he understood this immediately, but still he did not spoil it, he was trying to cheer me up. He said what a smart girl I was and that I was very successful and stuff like that, but I'm not one to settle for that, I wanted him right now. I gathered my courage thoroughly, I said, don't you understand my intentions, I'm burning for you.


This sudden exit had surprised him a lot, but I would have given anything to be together with him now. The guy didn't know what to say, and he just stayed there for a few seconds, so I immediately approached him and put a hand on his manhood, I started caressing him. And he didn't know what to do, his hands and feet were entangled in each other, but for me it was very useful. I should have seduced her right now. I immediately got down on my knees and started unbuckling his belt, and only his eyes were playing and watching me.


While he was looking at me confused, I pulled his manhood out of his pants, he had a slight erection, so he wanted me too, I immediately started stroking him and took my warm breath into my mouth blowing on him. I think he literally had an erection in a few seconds, he was still motionless, but it was very obvious that he wanted me now. I started giving him a blowjob and I was looking into his eyes, it was clear that he liked it very much, and then he couldn't resist, he grabbed me by the hand, pulled me up, stuck to my lips.


I couldn't believe the situation I was in at that moment, and now he was going to fuck me, I was finally going to fuck the man I'd been dreaming about for months, I was so happy. I responded to him in the same way, and when our lips met, almost a sex enthusiast came out of me. I was burning up right now, I wanted him to fuck me hard right now. I was soaking wet, kissing your lips on the one hand and stroking your penis on the other. The guy kisses my neck and then goes up and immediately lands on my neck again. He took down my coat hanger and started kissing my shoulders, completely stripped off my dress, and I was left with only panties in front of him. I didn't have a bra in me anyway, so he started licking my breasts, and I was kissing his Decollete and trying to reciprocate with a kiss on the lips from time to time.


The guy took me to the desk in his office in a snap and put me against the desk with my legs open, immediately stripped off my underwear and entered into my soaked, flaming vagina. Even though I was so wet, I had a narrow vagina, and she had a little difficulty entering, which brought her a lot of pleasure, because her moans when she got inside me were a plus. I started to fuck slowly at first, then quickly. I had my legs wrapped around his waist and I really liked that he fucked me that way. We were officially integrated and kissing on the hand. I was in a relationship that was so warm and so passionate that I passed out.


Yes, I've been dreaming about this guy for months, but he was fucking me right now in a way that was even more beautiful than my dreams. He was slowing down, speeding up, putting a kiss on my lips, and holding me by the hip again, pulling me towards him. Since we were already in the office, we were always in an apartment full of workplaces, there was no one in the building except us. We could moan as much as we wanted, I really liked that he was screeching and fucking me. Because my moans had increased and now turned into screaming, I was very close to orgasm. But I wanted to get on top, I immediately pushed him over the coffee table in his room and made him sit there. I sat on the penis, which was completely erect, and took it all in, starting to go geller. I could feel him clearly, I couldn't take it anymore, my contractions had increased, and I had an orgasm in a very short time.


In a word, it was amazing, I passed out because it had lasted so long, and the relationship I was having was great. I rewarded her by putting kisses on her lips, and my boss still hadn't ejaculated, how long it had been like that. This guy was really perfect in every sense, and then he lifted me up and leaned forward slightly, entered me at once and began to fuck me hard, leaning me against the wall again. Our moans were mixed together, but now he was moaning much more violently, now he was ecstatic, and he immediately pulled out of me, pulled me in front of him, wanted me to give a blowjob, he was going to cum on my face.


Of course, as a woman who loves a cheapskate very much, I bent down in front of him and took his penis in my mouth. After a few tongue strokes, my boss moaned and poured his penises in my face. I was smiling at him in my most adorable way, we had such a relationship and it was just perfect. After that, our breathing slowed down a little, we came to our senses and sat down on the sofa, we didn't talk for a few minutes. I asked him if he wanted to fuck me before, he had never had such a thing in mind because he had never looked at me with that eye, but recently he said that he now understands my intentions. I approached her so fervently that even someone who was faithful to his wife like her could not stand it, and no man could refuse such a woman.


So I told her about my admiration for her and said that I had been dreaming of these moments for months, and I stuck to my lips again. We sent another mail there in his room, and the second one was really nice. It was late now, he said he was going to drop me off and we got in the car. He told me in the car that we shouldn't see each other again because he was happily married and didn't want to get confused. I was a very beautiful, very sexy woman, and if she had sex with me and continued, she might be unhappy. I understood him, after all, I also got what I wanted, and I fucked myself with him twice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Married Bitch I Busted Her Ass While My Neighbor's Husband Was Not There

My Incest Sex Story

We fucked with Aunt's daughter in the country house