Married Bitch I Busted Her Ass While My Neighbor's Husband Was Not There

 Hello friends, I am Saban from Çanakkale, I am a 42-year-old widowed man. I divorced my wife 4 years ago and I am currently living alone. I'm a taxi driver. I spend my remaining time at home from work. At the same time, I also spend time reading stories that I follow. While reading these stories, I decided to share with you an incident that happened to me on my own. In my story, it is a very adventurous and exciting story. I hope you will like it too after reading. Thanks in advance to everyone who has been reading. 1 Year ago, when I was coming home from work, I stopped by the grocery store in the neighborhood. I saw our neighbor Nilüfer from the neighborhood there. Nilüfer is someone who doesn't look right even though she is married and there are a lot of rumors about her. It was also strange to me that we met constantly for a long time. The way he looked at me and his movements actually made the situation quite clear. We exchanged greetings at the grocery store, but he came after me later. He was making a great effort to talk to me. Actually, she was an attractive woman, but the fact that she was married always drew me back. I was thoroughly impressed by her swaying hips as she walked past me. I decided not to withdraw myself from him anymore and he wanted a room anyway, and I was a widow.


The next day, when I was leaving the house, we met again, and this time I was quite close to him. We were making it clear that we wanted each other now. He gave me his number and told me to call. While I was at work, I found a vacancy and called. I invited her home, but she told me that it would be dangerous, that if someone from the neighborhood saw it, she would raise it to her husband. So I told him to wait to hear from me that I would arrange a house for him. Towards evening, I called some friends and arranged a suitable house. I called Nilgun and informed her. A bahá said that he would come and stay by finding out what. When it was evening, I went home and started waiting for him. Actually, there was a very different excitement in me, because I was going to be with a woman for the first time in a long time. After a while, the day came. I let him in and we went into the hall. Nilgun was as excited as I was. But we had time until morning. I wasn't in too much of a hurry, but Nilgün was quite impatient. Even when I asked if you would like something to drink, he had already pulled me towards him and started kissing me. It was like he wasn't married and he was hot. She was kissing so passionately that it was inevitable that a man would not go crazy. I, too, had put aside my excitement now and was beginning to respond to him more than enough.


We kissed like crazy and undressed each other with fast movements. We were crazy with pleasure, and Nilgun's huge thighs were between my hands. Dec. Squeezing them, I began to caress and enjoy. Her hips were perfect. Then I started licking her breasts and biting her ends. Nilgun had lost herself from pleasure and had already risen above the clouds. I could hear her moaning and she was constantly delirious to get inside me. It was obvious from the beginning that the night was going to be long, but I didn't expect it so hotly. My tools, too, had already grown and hardened from pleasure. Nilgün, who started licking my airborne cock by taking it into his mouth in one move, was giving me incredible pleasure. After his licking, I turned around and started stroking and kissing his buttocks. Even touching her buttocks was enough for me. It was time for me to go in the back. With the support of those huge hips, I started to insert my cock inside. First a slow movement and then I increased my tides with my acceleration. Nilgun was screaming and moaning from a mixture of pain and pleasure. I was having great pleasure too, but I was going to ejaculate now. Nilgun had emptied many times until this moment and it was my turn. By increasing my speed even more, I had a big ejaculation inside Nilgün's huge ass. We were both relieved and continued until the morning. We had a perfect night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We fucked with Aunt's daughter in the country house

My Incest Sex Story