We fucked with Aunt's daughter in the country house

  I fucked my aunt at that time that I was in the village with her daughter 17 Yasiin 3 years as a family we were going to go to the village with my aunt onnce my aunt lived in the village once in the army, I don't want to be named, had been of little girls for many years I haven't seen bee from an age when he was 4 was 5 I remember Yasiin Yasiin imagine Mayal, greeted us at the bus station after a long journey, my aunt as we got into the car headed home, decorating my dreams along the way didn't have a daughter in the car when we got home my aunt greeted us at the door. Auntie's daughter had become a complete peanut with her big breasts, white skin, olive black eyes, long hair, we went in, she had set the table, my auntie's daughter was sitting at the floor table, 

 I tried to sit right in front of her, the skirt underneath was stripped off, her calves turned on while sitting, I made an effort to hide my dick from my mothers at that moment. There was going to be a barbecue that night, preparations were made and the barbecue was lit, there was no barbecue on the table, after eating something, I went in to get the other coke, my aunt's daughter came behind me, her purpose was to buy salt, at that moment we came face to face in the kitchen, 

 I looked into her eyes, we froze and did not talk. Then, unable to bear it was weird that I kissed her lips I pulled myself into the other room, she locked the door once more, she couldn't resist I kissed her gown looked startled and took off the big tits flowered I was sure he was alive Cook hurried, I started moaning as I licked her belly with her hand went down and she was horny as I dug my Cook, now take out my cock and put it basically wasn't a virgin from the village it was stuck more with onnce I started to fuck without stopping, i got very hard, he kept moaning, I covered his mouth with my hand because his voice sounded very loud, no one should have heard, I took out my dick and took it empty in his belly and left there immediately, when he got up and came to the table, he took the cheeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Married Bitch I Busted Her Ass While My Neighbor's Husband Was Not There

While Fucking My Wife, I Heard Voices and Fucked