While Fucking My Wife, I Heard Voices and Fucked

Hello.I am a large 28-year-old man of medium height, 32-year-old with a successful business life.The story I had was very strange.For the holidays, my wife and my uncle gile went on vacation this summer.Don't look at what I said uncle, he has a wife who is 2 years older than me.He's almost the same age as me, too.My aunt is a beautiful woman.When I took some time off from work, my wife and I were going to stay and spend the summer vacation at them.I had grown up as friends with my uncle.Even when I was dating my sister-in-law, I always supported them.As I said, when my aunt was two years older than my uncle, our family did not want a daughter, but somehow we all got married together with one hand. Thanks to this, my uncle, who broke away from his home, continued his business life in Aydın and the room was successful.There is a jewelry buckle shop and their business is also very good.


It had already been a week.I want to move on to the sex adventure-filled day I'm having right away without taking too long about the incident.My uncle was going to Istanbul to buy supplies.My wife, me and my sister-in-law were also going to stop at the store.He was coming in a day or two, my uncle.Of course, we miss our sex life because we were newly married the night my uncle left.My wife definitely wants to have sex at the guest house istemiyordu.Ne if it happened, we started making love that night because of my wife's horny.It took a bit.We were having great moments while having sex with my wife's horny.My sister-in-law's bedroom right now bitişikti.Biz while we were making love, my sister-in-law slowly opened her door under the pike.I heard, but tone.My wife's moans could be heard involuntarily.My sister-in-law wanted to hear my wife's moaning sounds.When we finished having an orgasm, my wife ran to the toilet.When I immediately put my head in my sister-in-law's room with my panties on, under a dim light, my sister-in-law's hand is in her panties licking her lip to me bakıyordu.Biz my sister-in-law masturbated while we were making love.That's how the night ended.While we were stopping at the store, at noon my sister-in-law was going to go home to bring the food she made at home to the store.He said come to me at Engin sende and help me come on.We left my wife alone in the store and went home.As soon as you entered the house, Engin, what was that like the other day, how did your wife you were fucking so thick must have entered how he moaned I said I was very impressed.I couldn't stand my sister-in-law anymore either.That's when I started swallowing.My sister-in-law is a blonde woman and tall.She is an eye-catching woman with long legs and perfect skin color.I grabbed your ass right from behind.I saw you last night, aunt, you were stroking your pussy, so I said I want to make love to you.Aaaa yapmba ak I'm being bad, when your wife said she was waiting for us, I started licking her neck from behind and kissing her.My sister-in-law was letting herself go a little more.I started squeezing her buttocks from the bottom.We were just standing up.My sister-in-law immediately started unbuttoning his shirt.Your Bra i opened it from behind and started kissing her breasts.My sister-in-law liked my head in the room while I was licking her tits.Come on, my love, fuck, how do you want to fuck me, come on, ahhhhh, he was moaning.


We immediately made love in the room.I laid him on the bed and took off his pants with his legs in the air.I reached her pussy under her white tulle lace panties under my sister-in-law.I put my fucking mouth up like I was drinking water.As he licked, water was flowing from my sister-in-law's pussy and he was crazy with pleasure.My sister-in-law had a great pussy and while licking it, I also started fingering her asshole from behind.She was passing out, sister-in-law.At one point, he pressed my head with his legs and started shaking. Dec.He said, come now, I want to take you in.I also wanted to lick between her ass first to slowly enter the pussy of my sister-in-law, whom I had Decked in bed, from behind.Already her pussy and ass i started to get between my wet sister-in-law and the more I got into her pussy, Dec moaned more than my wife.My sister-in-law's fucking was going great.Ahhh yes, my love, fuck better than your wife, feed me, your uncle doesn't feed, ahhh, he started saying.I couldn't take it anymore either, and while I was inside my sister-in-law, I suddenly exploded.When I was Decanting, his juices and my sperm mixed together.After spending special moments of sex with my sister-in-law, we went to the store again in a hurry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Married Bitch I Busted Her Ass While My Neighbor's Husband Was Not There

We fucked with Aunt's daughter in the country house

My Incest Sex Story